Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Found this image today on the online archives of the state of Florida. There was no photographer credit, but it looks like an advertising image to me.

The table full of oranges/juice couldn't look more perfect and inviting, but on the other hand the pool looks as though it could use a good cleaning and it doesn't look particularly sunny outside.

I like the mix of fantasy/reality in the image. It's something I've been thinking about a lot lately in my own work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "citrus" series on your site. It is a really simple idea, but the pictures are poignant and interesting.

Anonymous said...

At first glance I thought this was yours.

Since 1969 said...

Hey lady. You know I love your pics, even though this isn't one of yours. Miss you.

More than that, miss the FLA and all the oranges.

www.stopbitchingstarttherev.blogspot.com

welcome back.